The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster: 99% Beef Dog Food Topper, 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)

TASTY DOG FOOD TOPPER: Take their meals from basic to bowl-licking-good. Use as a topper with their current complete & balanced food to boost protein and taste.
BOOST PROTEIN: Packed with real beef to give a boost of protein for dogs of all ages & breeds.
HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade ingredients & produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients & more safety standards, just like you’d expect from your own food.

Amazon.com Price: $41.04 (as of 05/09/2023 23:31 PST- Details)

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Category:

We did the cooking for you! You may discover this handy and easy-to-serve field is full of 99% ranch raised beef, and simply two different substances make up the remaining 1 % . Use this protein-packed, human grade topper with their present meals to spice up style and protein. Pups will love the graceful texture and juicy taste, and also you’ll love not cleansing up the pan!

ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN
Based in 2002 as the primary human grade meals for pets, we imagine that actual, complete meals present pets with one of the best vitamin potential. That’s why all our meals are made with the identical high quality and security requirements as individuals meals (and with substances yow will discover in your kitchen). It’s what we name The Sincere Distinction, and we will’t wait so that you can see the distinction it makes!

TASTY DOG FOOD TOPPER: Take their meals from fundamental to bowl-licking-good. Use as a topper with their present full & balanced meals to spice up protein and style.
BOOST PROTEIN: Full of actual beef to offer a lift of protein for canine of all ages & breeds.
HUMAN GRADE: Not like most pet meals, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade substances & produced in a human meals facility. Which means larger high quality substances & extra security requirements, identical to you’d count on from your personal meals.
WE SAY NO TO: This recipe accommodates no gums, carrageenan, feed grade substances, meat meals, fillers, GMO substances, synthetic flavors or synthetic preservatives.
NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: This topper is made with substances you’d acknowledge from your personal kitchen, and made within the USA with trusted sources from world wide.
EASY TO USE BOX: This BPA-free field is handy to open and re-close after use for straightforward storage. It’s additionally made with sustainable supplies licensed by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and is recyclable in most curbside pickups.

Specification: The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster: 99% Beef Dog Food Topper, 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster: 99% Beef Dog Food Topper, 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster: 99% Beef Dog Food Topper, 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)
The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster: 99% Beef Dog Food Topper, 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)

Amazon.com Price: $41.04 (as of 05/09/2023 23:31 PST- Details)

Petessentialhub.com
Logo
Shopping cart